MIM Symphony LDR™
MIM Symphony LDR allows for MRI and CT-guided planning. It is a fully-featured solution without add-on modules.
Pre-PlanContouring Tools for Efficiency
- Industry-leading contouring tools.
- One-click interpolation.
- Multiplanar brush and pen capability with copy and edit functions.
- One-step contouring of urethra and femoral heads using 3D brush.
Pre-PlanPlanning for Improved Outcomes
- Automatic and manual placement modes for both strands and seeds.
- Accommodates angled needles.
- Auto-placement of needle positions throughout the gland using the Plan Library.
- Rapid dosimetry enabled by a self-directed, ever-expanding Plan Library.
Pre-PlanQA Tools for Consistency
- Unlimited dose constraint alerts in Pre-op mode.
- Physician and Physicist remote plan approval using MIMcloud®.
Intra-opImage for Acquisition Efficiencies
- Rapid fusion of MRI contours with automatic capture of transverse images.
- Customizable image acquisition methods including: Frame-by-frame capture.
- BK Ultrasound, Hitachi®, or GE Digital™ formats.
- Import of DICOM image sets from CT, MRI, or US.
- Export in DICOM format structures, images, and dose information.
- Customizable dose constraints easily reviewed on the User Interface.
- Unlimited number of dosimetric alerts.
- MIM's Predictive Fusion technology reorients the MRI image set.
- In Pre-Plan phase, MIM Symphony LDR predicts the ideal overlay, or fusion, of the MRI prostate volume onto the live ultrasound prior to the seed implant.
- Benefits include reduced probe dwell time, less deformation in your plan, and shortened fusion time.
Post-opMaximum Intensity Projection (MIP) Seed Navigator
- The configurable seed locator is tunable to match specific imaging equipment and its Hounsfield unit intensity.
Post-opDosimetric Quality Alerts
- Monitor dosimetric constraints based on your prescribed parameters.
Post-opOn-Demand Dose Coverage Review
- Acquire Active DVH on any contoured structure within the 3D volume of the prostate.
Post-opReporting Your Plan
- Customizable for Pre-Plan, Intra-op, and Post-op.
- Detailed needle loading and strand cutting.
- DVH on any contoured structure within the 3D volume.
Post-opSystem and Source Management
- Archive patient databases for treatment data and images.
- Configure “Source” data and easily add new energies.
- Supports TG-43 dose calculation formalism.