Advancing Molecular Radiotherapy with MIM SurePlan™ MRT
Personalized Medicine Requires Personalized Dosimetry
MIM SurePlan MRT provides timesaving tools for organ and tumor segmentation, deformable registration, and voxel-based dosimetry for molecular radiotherapy.
- Patient-specific dosimetry (not model-based).
- Supports Lu-177 and I-131 FDA-approved therapies.
- Provides vendor-neutral quantitative SPECT reconstruction and planar corrections.
- Timesaving tools for VOI generation including tumors and normal organs.
- Multi-modality rigid and deformable alignment.
- Automatic dosimetry report generation.
- Supports additional radionuclides for research.
MIM SurePlan MRT's automated segmentation can significantly reduce the time required to generate organ volumes including the liver and kidneys. Industry-leading PET and segmentation tools are also available for tumors and other volumes of interest.
MIM SurePlan MRT provides vendor-neutral quantitative SPECT reconstruction with SPECTRA™ Quant and planar corrections to provide activity concentration measurements for time-activity curve generation and dosimetry calculations.
MIM SurePlan MRT performs voxel-based absorbed dose calculation using the patient's own anatomy. MIM SurePlan MRT calculates dose using the voxel s-value (VSV) schema in MIRD Pamphlet No. 17 and provides dose maps and DVH curves for analysis. Tools for Lu-177 and I-131 FDA-approved therapies are available for clinical use and tools for other radionuclide therapies are available for research use.
Integrated Dosimetry Reporting
MIM SurePlan MRT offers an integrated reporting solutions that allows for incorporation of images and statistics into reports to provide more information to referring physicians about the treatment course.