A Comprehensive Solution for PET and Nuclear Medicine
We know the growing need of having efficiency in your department while providing exceptional patient care. MIM has developed a Nuclear Medicine Solution that will not only compliment your Nuclear Medicine workflow, but provide effective tools for enhanced diagnosis while saving you time. MIM drives the Nuclear Medicine workflow.
Evolve Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear Medicine departments must adapt to the changing healthcare landscape in order to survive and flourish. With the push toward value-based medicine, evidence-based decision making, and personalized medicine, there is a need for NM departments to evolve to better meet these needs. MIM Software provides the platform NM departments need to work together through the use of a common toolset.
Quantitative Image Guidance
As an industry leader in the imaging field, MIM provides quantification solutions that enable clinicians to make decisions with confidence. LesionID™ supports the calculation of total tumor burden as well as individual statistics based on user-customizable cut-off criteria including PERCIST.
Advancements in Theranostics
Theranostics allow clinicians to determine appropriate treatments based on imaging and then deliver the targets focused on the same imaged targets. MIM's advanced segmentation, image registration, and dosimetry tools are well-equipped to manage the latest advances in this field.
What is your clinic doing now to manage quantification for the future? MIM provides solutions that make it easy to extract meaningful information from all of the imaging data collected in the Nuclear Medicine department. Auto-extracting statistics from patients is helpful for determining thresholds for response and outcomes. Cloud storage also allows for better support of institutional research.
MIM allows you to communicate more effectively with your colleagues. Save findings for your next tumor board meeting, collaborate on a case with a co-worker, or review processed Nuclear Medicine results before sending them to PACS.
Read and process images from all major vendors with ease.
Nuclear Medicine departments are often stuck using outdated workstations with ancient software that are tied to the modality. MIM can be the backbone of your Nuclear Medicine department by providing a common platform for both displaying and processing images from virtually any camera manufacturer make and model.
Personalize Your Workflow
Seamless customization for effective workflows.
MIM Encore’s flexible user interface allows you to customize reading workflows to the preference of the department and optimize the clinical workflow. Integrate MIM into the existing hospital PACS or with PowerScribe® 360 for a truly seamless experience.
Advanced Therapy Response Tools
Access useful information with advanced statistics.
Track and monitor Metabolic Tumor Volume, Total Lesion Glycolysis, SUVpeak, and typical linear measurements with MIM Encore's breakthrough statistics tools. Capture and bookmark measurements automatically with the Findings Tracker. Findings captured in MIM can be added to a structured report, saved off to PACS, or populated into a PowerScribe® 360 report.
Have assurance in your image processing.
Saving a session in MIM allows a physician to verify the results of a renal MAG3 exam before screen captures are automatically sent to the hospital PACS. This alleviates what can usually be a big headache if images were processed incorrectly. Tumor Board meetings are also benefited by using session saves. Physicians can save the tedious measurements they created and quickly refer back to those findings during their presentations.
Industry-Leading Auto-Segmentation Tools
Accurately contour PET images.
From the initial PET/CT to multiple follow-up exams, MIM Encore provides a solution that makes it easy to incorporate the latest therapy response statistics. PET Edge® is a gradient-based technique that detects the steepest drop off in SUV values to create the contour boundary automatically, making it statistically more accurate than a common thresholding technique. PET Edge ROIs can be sent to radiation oncology for use in treatment planning systems.
Process, store and backup data efficiently with one software system.
- Nuclear Medicine MiniPACS.
- Fully integrated with all MIM applications.
- Automated data management and workflow tools.
- Long-term backup for raw NM exams.
- Access to images from anywhere.
- Share images instantly versus traditional CD methods.
- Provide patient’s access to their exams via mobile devices or the web.
- HIPAA compliance with military grade encryption.
MIM Zero Footprint
MIM Zero Footprint gives you the ability to securely access all MIM products with the same licensed features you have in the clinic from home, while traveling, or anywhere you have internet access.
- Simple log-in process through any modern web browser.
- No local hosting, plugins, or VPNs are required.
- All encrypted clinical data is available by utilizing automated mirroring.
- Control access to specific licenses on a per-user basis.
- Achieve real-time collaboration with colleagues or referring physicians.
MIM Zero Footprint requires only a modern web browser for setup. Click "Contact Us" below or call 866-421-2536 to request a demo.
“The speed and workflow enhancements of MIM have dramatically improved our productivity, while MIMpacs and MIMcloud have created an efficient and invaluable link between our imaging centers, the reading physicians, and our referring physicians. Technical support and service from MIM Software has always been excellent.”
FABIO ALMEIDA, MD
Medical Director | Phoenix Molecular Imaging
- Integrated quantitative platform for analyzing brain exams.
- Industry-leading registration method, BrainAlign™, to ensure accurate brain comparisons.
- Multi-tracer support for FDG, HMPAO, Amyvid™, NeuraCeq™ and DaTscan™.
- Ability to track changes across serial exams by using robust subtraction imaging.
- Integrated quantitative platform for analyzing cardiac exams.
- Industry-leading image registration to ensure accuracy in perfusion imaging.
- Advanced left ventricular segmentation which overcomes many limitations of traditional segmentation methods.
- Automated Perfusion and Viability difference imaging to highlight differences between Stress/Rest or Perfusion/Metabolic exams.
- Polar plots.
“A fundamental goal for our company is to provide superior customer service. Our sales people and applications specialists work very closely with our engineers, and together they all work in customer service. All our people know our products of course, but just as importantly know our customer’s needs and problems.”
DENNIS NELSON, PHD
Founder & President | MIM Software Inc.