Put MIMcardiac at the Heart of Your Routine
Analysis for Cardiac SPECT/PET
- Perfusion, function, viability for PET and SPECT
- Available separately or as part of the Nuclear Medicine Solution
- Support for Calcium Scoring
Perfusion and Function Quantitation
- Automated perfusion and viability difference imaging
- Polar plots (with 17, 19, and 20 segment models), reversibility, and Z-score maps
- SSS/SRS/SDS scores
Accurate Edge Detection
- Robust deformable image segmentation
- Accurate template-based alignment to the left ventricle
- TID statistics
- Correlate CT and MRI with PET/SPECT
- Automatically align stress and rest images
- Align studies over time to assess response
- Save your work for later in one file
- Continue progress in future sessions
- Access from anywhere
Read Cardiac Exams from Anywhere
MIM Zero FootprintTM
Achieve secure Remote Access with MIMcardiac via MIM Zero Footprint
Access cardiac exams through any web browser.
No local hosting, plugins, or VPNs are required.
All encrypted clinical data is available by utilizing automated mirroring with your local MIM.
Achieve real-time collaboration with colleagues and cardiologists.