MIM Encore ™
A Comprehensive Solution for PET and Nuclear Medicine
MIM understands the growing need of maintaining an efficient department while providing exceptional patient care. We have developed a Nuclear Medicine Solution that will not only compliment your Nuclear Medicine workflow but provides effective tools for enhanced diagnosis while saving you time. The solution is clear.
Personalize Your Workflow
- Create custom displays tailored toward the preference of your Nuclear Medicine department.
- Integrates with Radiology PACS and PowerScribe® 360 Reporting dictation software.
- Processed Nuclear Medicine results can be reviewed before sending to PACS.
- Save findings and other relevant information to be presented at Tumor Board meetings.
- Collaborate on a case with a colleague.
Industry-Leading Auto-Segmentation Tools
- Provides accurate contours regardless of who is doing the contouring.
- A gradient-based technique that detects the steepest drop off in SUV values to create the contour boundary automatically.
- Statistically more accurate than a common thresholding technique.
Data Management and Workflow Tools
- Nuclear Medicine MiniPACS.
- Fully integrated with all MIM applications.
- Automated data management and workflow tools.
- Long-term backup for raw NM exams.
- Access to images from anywhere.
- Share images instantly versus traditional CD methods.
- Provide patient’s access to their exams via Mobile devices or the web.
- HIPAA compliance with military grade encryption.
MIM Zero Footprint
MIM Zero Footprint gives you the ability to securely access all MIM products with the same licensed features you have in the clinic from home, while traveling, or anywhere you have internet access.
- Simple log-in process through any modern web browser.
- No local hosting, plugins, or VPNs are required.
- All encrypted clinical data is available by utilizing automated mirroring.
- Control access to specific licenses on a per-user basis.
- Achieve real-time collaboration with colleagues or referring physicians.
“The speed and workflow enhancements of MIM have dramatically improved our productivity, while MIMpacs and MIMcloud have created an efficient and invaluable link between our imaging centers, the reading physicians, and our referring physicians. Technical support and service from MIM Software has always been excellent.”
FABIO ALMEIDA, MD
Medical Director | Phoenix Molecular Imaging
- Integrated quantitative platform for analyzing brain exams.
- Industry-leading registration method, BrainAlign™, to ensure accurate brain comparisons.
- Multi-tracer support for FDG, HMPAO, Amyvid™, NeuraCeq™ and DaTscan™.
- Ability to track changes across serial exams by using robust subtraction imaging.
- Integrated quantitative platform for analyzing cardiac exams.
- Industry-leading image registration to ensure accuracy in perfusion imaging.
- Advanced left ventricular segmentation which overcomes many limitations of traditional segmentation methods.
- Automated Perfusion and Viability difference imaging to highlight differences between Stress/Rest or Perfusion/Metabolic exams.
- Polar plots.
“A fundamental goal for our company is to provide superior customer service. Our sales people and applications specialists work very closely with our engineers, and together they all work in customer service. All our people know our products of course, but just as importantly know our customer’s needs and problems.”
DENNIS NELSON, PHD
Founder & President | MIM Software Inc.