Stress less and rest more with MIMcardiac at your fingertips. We've designed our cardiac software to fit your needs with quick and effective quantitative analysis in one solution. Experience cardiac software innovation at its best with our robust image registration, automated left ventricle segmentation, and more. Put MIMcardiac at the heart of your routine.
Analysis for Cardiac SPECT/PET
- Perfusion, function, viability for PET and SPECT.
- Available as a stand-alone or part of MIM’s Nuclear Medicine Solution.
Perfusion and Function Quantitation
- Automated perfusion and viability difference imaging.
- Polar plots (with 17, 19, and 20 segment models), reversibility and Z-score maps.
- SSS/SRS/SDS scores.
Accurate Edge Detection
- Robust deformable image segmentation.
- Accurate template-based alignment to the left ventricle.
- TID statistics.
- Correlate CT and MRI with PET/SPECT.
- Automatically align stress and rest images.
- Align studies over time to assess response.
- Save all your work for later in one file.
- Pick up where you left off.
- Access from anywhere.
MIM Zero Footprint
MIM Zero Footprint gives you the ability to securely access all MIM products with the same licensed features you have in the clinic from home, while traveling, or anywhere you have internet access.
- Simple log-in process through any modern web browser.
- No local hosting, plugins, or VPNs are required.
- All encrypted clinical data is available by utilizing automated mirroring.
- Control access to specific licenses on a per-user basis.
- Achieve real-time collaboration with colleagues or referring physicians.
MIM Zero Footprint requires only a modern web browser for setup. Click "Contact Us" below or call 866-421-2536 to request a demo.
“A fundamental goal for our company is to provide superior customer service. Our sales people and applications specialists work very closely with our engineers, and together they all work in customer service. All our people know our products of course, but just as importantly know our customer’s needs and problems.”
DENNIS NELSON, PHD
Founder & President | MIM Software Inc.