SPECTRA Quant® enables the conversion of counts to activity (Bq/ml and SUV) through a vendor-neutral SPECT reconstruction method including iterative reconstruction, attenuation correction, energy window-based scatter correction and resolution recovery.
- Conversion of counts to activity (Bq/ml and SUV)
- Vendor-neutral reconstruction to unify reconstructions across the department
- Supports half-time and half-dose reconstruction
- Iterative reconstruction with corrections for attenuation, scatter, and collimator response
- Advanced segmentation tools available in MIM Encore® facilitate measurements of activity concentration
- Ability to correct attenuation using separately acquired CTs
- Correct for motion between SPECT and CT automatically
New Frontiers in Nuclear Medicine
SPECTRA Quant can be implemented with your existing SPECT/CT camera. Diagnoses and response assessment are aided with quantitative information, enabled through the advanced corrections of SPECTRA Quant along with calibrations for camera sensitivity.
Vendor-Neutral SPECT Reconstruction
SPECTRA Recon, a complement to SPECTRA Quant, allows for the reconstruction of a wide range of SPECT/CT cameras and radiopharmaceuticals. Now, SPECT reconstructions can be completed using one software, regardless of camera manufacturer, to allow for more consistent results.
Enhanced Image Quality
CT-based attenuation correction, energy window-based scatter correction, and depth-dependent resolution recovery all play a key role in enhancing SPECT image quality. The ability to reconstruct using a separately acquired CT is also available.