MIM Symphony Dx
Accurately Identify Regions of Interest
Due to MIM Symphony Dx's efficient workflows and tools that accurately identify Regions of Interest, Radiology will prove to be an essential resource for urologists.
Experience rapid analysis, quick turnaround, and efficient workflows with MIM® and MIM Symphony Dx.
Streamlined mpMRI Analysis
Complete a Diagnostic mpMRI Report in Four Steps
- Delivers rapid data transfers to the bkFusion application within the bk3000.
- Seamless image retrieval from PACS, external drives, and MIM's integrated cloud storage solution, MIMcloud®.
- MIMcloud enables you to manage historic images important in the management of the Active Surveillance (AS) population.
- Start with true zero-click AI auto-contouring for your prostate MR review.
- Automatic image linking to an easy-to-read workspace and one-click access to contouring and assessment tools.
- Simultaneous assessment of initial and repeat MRI studies important for evaluating the AS population over time.
- Urology-focused output images combined with bk Ultrasound promises a guided point-and-shoot biopsy.
- Predictive Fusion is enabled by MIM ReSlicer® technology and its ability to improve the efficiency of MRI Fusion Biopsy.
- MIM ReSlicer "reslices" the 3D MRI prostate volume acquired in the supine position and reorients it to match the live prostate image in LLD or Lithotomy.
- By reorienting the prostate in this manner, Radiology produces near-symmetry of the MRI volume with live ultrasound at the time of fusion, thus delivering reduced probe dwell time, needle punctures, and biopsy procedure length for the Urologist.
- Click here to learn how Predictive Fusion accelerates the fusion and probe insertion process.
- Produce Regions of Interest to be sampled with both image data sets and slice-by-slice reports.
- Customization of all reporting and image sets each catered to the demands of your referral sources.
- Autonomy of the Radiologist to deliver the results through PACS, external drives, or MIMcloud.
- MIMcloud allows the Radiologist to be the archive and quantification source as AS patients return for reassessment.
A Total Pathway Solution
How Will MIM Symphony Dx Perform in Your Clinic?
One of the great and unique things about MIM Symphony is that it is a pathway solution. It can be implemented at the beginning when the PSA is high and also 10 or 15 years later when that prostate is being re-imaged. The software not only renders the whole process more efficient but actually makes the radiologist’s life easier.
Professor Mark Emberton, Professor of Interventional Oncology
University College LondonLondon, England
More to MIM
Integrations for MIM Symphony Dx
MIM Zero Footprint™
Secure, Remote Access to All MIM Software Products
- Simple log-in process through any modern web browser.
- No local hosting, plugins, or VPNs are required.
- All encrypted clinical data is available by utilizing automated mirroring.
- Control access to specific licenses on a per-user basis.
- Achieve real-time collaboration with colleagues or referring physicians.
- MIM Zero Footprint requires only a modern web browser for setup.
Targeting Biopsies with MR-US Fusion
Learn how MIM Symphony is collaborating with Nuada Medical, Dr. Ferdinand Bianco, and Andros Mannenkliniek to improve prostate cancer diagnostics as well as MR Fusion Biopsy.