MIM Maestro ™
Radiation oncology is at the heart of today’s fight against cancer. It’s an everyday process to precisely tailor treatment plans to each patient. You need a smart and efficient system of tools to help you do this.
"The Contour CoPilot tool is amazing. I love using the CoPilot to rapidly create contours. We are building new standardized multi-site contouring atlases, and we are using the CoPilot instead of other segmentation tools. Compared to other various options, the CoPilot saves a lot more time and has superior ergonomic properties."
GEORGE RODRIGUES, M.D., FRCPC, M.SC.
Radiation Oncologist | University of Western Ontario | London, Ontario
- Provides accurate contours no matter who is doing the contouring.
- A gradient-based technique that detects the steepest drop off in SUV values to create the contour boundary automatically.
- Statistically more accurate than a common thresholding technique.
4D CT Binning and Automation
- Amplitude & phase-based binning.
- Eliminate OEM-workstation service contracts.
- Auto-generate ITVs by contouring a single phase and deforming across all phases within seconds.
Deformable Dose Accumulation
- Deformable accumulation of any number of EBRT, SBRT, HDR, and LDR doses.
- Workflows automate routine processing of cases.
- BED formulas included.
- Customizable reports including QA results, DVHs, and dose constraints.
Reg Reveal™ & Reg Refine™
- Deformable QA and beyond.
- Patient-specific QA with Reg Reveal.
- Perform the most difficult registrations with Reg Refine.
- Meets and exceeds TG-132 preliminary recommendations.
"I love Reg Reveal and Reg Refine. I now use them on all my cases, especially the most challenging ones. You have made a great product better. Thanks!"
JOHN HATTON, CMD
Swedish Cancer Institute | Seattle, WA
- Import and export data from anywhere to anywhere.
- Store treatment plans from any TPS and automate plan reporting.
- Use MIM's exclusive features with treatment plans from any system.
MIM Zero Footprint
MIM Zero Footprint gives you the ability to securely access all MIM products with the same licensed features you have in the clinic from home, while traveling, or anywhere you have internet access.
- Simple log-in process through any modern web browser.
- No local hosting, plugins, or VPNs are required.
- All encrypted clinical data is available by utilizing automated mirroring.
- Control access to specific licenses on a per-user basis.
- Achieve real-time collaboration with colleagues or referring physicians.
“A fundamental goal for our company is to provide superior customer service. Our sales people and applications specialists work very closely with our engineers, and together they all work in customer service. All our people know our products of course, but just as importantly know our customer’s needs and problems.”
DENNIS NELSON, PHD
Founder & President | MIM Software Inc.